S3_Leticia_Mejia_inglès.pdf

Atizapan from Zaragoza Mexico to 22,07,2017
Good day.
Dear and Mary.
I am an applicant for UNADM in the career of Engineering in Industrial Management. I chose this modality since it is an autonomous and self-taught way for learning in addition to having high technology, the career in which I want to focus is because my current focus is on logistics in this world of creating, designing, analyzing pressure work as well As knowledge in the industry in the processes of Quality, maintenance. In addition, it combines the fundamental aspects of business administration with the purpose of providing the student with the humanistic, scientific and technological elements to diagnose, plan and control the different organizational and industrial components that allow us to make decisions in accordance with the business dynamics. Also something that catches my attention and I like is referring to the supply chain.
Best regards.
http://www.voki.com/site/pickup?scid=14239140&chsm=ec54e5f9dbdd641778f29329825685f6

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

S6 ACTIVIDAD 2.Entrevistas.